Nowadays, social media plays an important role in the world of information. Almost everyone I know have a Facebook account, and most of them use it frequently. In a clip I recently watched, it was told that if Facebook is a country, it would be the world third largest country. We can tell that Facebook has a big population of users and it can potentially affect a large number of people.
I must also admit that I used a portion of my time in one day on Facebook. It influenced me a lot, and I am also sure that it influenced many other people as well. As there is a wide variation of people using Facebook and other social medias, it is the best way to advertise a new idea. My new idea is "dessert pizza". As a pizza lover, I would really want to try a pizza which is made of sweet things. It could be ice-cream or cookie dough, as long as it is sweet, I will take it. I don't think this idea is popular yet, because I can't search for much information in the internet.
With the help of social media, I can advertise this idea. This method can reach a large number of people with the lowest cost. It is effective and quick, where you can post new ideas instantly and people will see it immediately too. It is also the easiest way to give visual ideas to people where you can upload pictures. It becomes easier to attract people to try it and get attention from people all over the globe. As the social media is growing, more people will be joining the media. It is a very affective way to introduce a new idea and a lot of industry is using this technology too.
So for this desert pizza, would the crust of it be a traditional crust of regular pizza or would it be more like a sweet bread? Is this the type of food that you would have a desert restaurant or is it something that you would do with catering?
ReplyDeleteNo, it will not be a regular crust. It could be sweet bread or I was thinking of using cookie dough. It is going to be in a dessert restaurant.
ReplyDeleteHey this sounds like a really cool idea because everyone loves pizza. Another idea you might consider is using a pie crust like thing for the crust of the dessert pizza. Good luck with coming up with different recopies your ideas sound good so far.
ReplyDeleteomg. This sounds awesome. Cookie dough crust, frosting then awesome toppings. Yeah, I'd eat that. Please make this happen. Also, dessert calzones, yeah.
ReplyDelete