We talked about computer forensics in class last time, and I found it very useful in all kinds of aspects. Not only in business, but also in personal daily life. There are pros and cons of computer forensics. As forensics is the way that people can back up their files even though they thought they deleted it completely.
The good thing of this way is that you can restore things that you deleted accidentally. Even though you cleared your recycle bin, you can still use different soft wares to find the files and get it back. The cons for it is that you can literally get everything out from the old user if someone got your hard disk. So selling your hard disk will not be a good idea, because as long as others know how to retrieve the information that was once deleted in the hard disk, all your information will be stolen.
Using this technology in my idea might help a bit. It doesn't only help me in my business or the idea, it can also help me in daily activities. This can be a powerful technology if I utilize it. Once my information was accidentally deleted, I could use this technology to get it back in case I don't remember. As I also know that all my information can be retrieved, I will be more careful once I dump my hard disk and I will also make sure that the idea will not be stolen.
No comments:
Post a Comment