Monday, October 10, 2011

Week 5- Professional Blogger

http://slice.seriouseats.com/archives/2011/02/san-diego-strangely-delicious-dessert-pizza-at-the-merk-bistro-italiano.html

  I found this blog when I typed in dessert pizza in Google. It was a blog that was created by Erin Jackson. She is food writer and a photographer who likes to discover tasty and cheap eats in San Diego, she also loves desserts.
  The title of the blog was bacon dessert pizza. The dessert that she tried was called chocolate pig and sweet Pete. She described the dessert pizza as strangely delicious. The pizza was composed by a thin crust pie topped with chocolate syrup, strawberry slices, chocolate shave, and bacon. She mentioned that she hesitated when she order it, thinking if salty bacon could combine with sweet chocolate paste. Then she said that it was a brilliant idea. The flavor merged together without and problems and made the pizza even better than the normal ones. She also encouraged people to try it if they want a fresh new flavor in the pizza category.
  When I first saw the title that popped out in the results of dessert pizza, I was a bit confused about it. Bacon with sweets? Doesn't sound appealing to me at the first place. So I even want to see what is it all about. After looking through the blog, it gave me a lot of ideas. I actually wanted to try it and wanted to create more kinds of flavor. The idea was fresh and innovative. Although it might seemed it wont work, but you have to try it in order to know it. If I get the chance to create my own dessert pizza, I will not hesitate trying new "weird" flavors.

1 comment: